Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Top Community Champion Award for the year 2010

I have been awarded by Microsoft Arabia ”Top Community Champion Award for the year 2010”.
I am very proud to be recognized by Microsoft Arabia. I would like to thank all Microsoft Arabia team; special thanks are due to Ammar Abuthuraya (Product & Audience Marketing Manager, Developer & Platform Group in Microsoft Arabia) for his continuous support to all communities.

I would like also to thank all communities in Saudi Arabia for their outstanding cooperation. Special thanks are due to Jerry Yasir(SharePoint MVP) for his wonderful spirit and cooperation during all community activities.

Finally, I would love to dedicate this great award to my wife and kids (Omar and Ahmad) that supported me even though, I was taking from the time that I was supposed to spend with them.

No comments: